Search found 8 matches

by ffxanthony
20 Jan 2019, 11:15
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: 1948 Case with Luigi Paiano
Replies: 514
Views: 263318

Re: 1948 Case with Luigi Paiano

Hi all! I also have FINALLY received news that my 1948 case has been won. Our timeline was EXTREMELY long ... 6 years almost! I first started researching ancestry in summer 2013, and our judgment was handed down only a week ago. This gives you an idea: 26/03/2014 - ISCRIZIONE RUOLO GENERALE 11/04/20...
by ffxanthony
24 Aug 2015, 17:10
Topic: Will my niece be considered an Italian citizen?
Replies: 1
Views: 2913

Will my niece be considered an Italian citizen?

Ciao, I'm in the process of obtaining Italian citizenship under the 1948 rule through my great grandmother. Our case has been split in two, the first hearing was in November 2014 and our second, final hearing where we will get a decision is in March 2016 (massive gap unfortunately!) The applicants a...
by ffxanthony
05 Feb 2015, 13:11
Topic: 1948 Case with Luigi Paiano
Replies: 514
Views: 263318

Re: 1948 Case with Luigi Paiano

Hello, It's very interesting to hear about your case. I myself am pursuing a case under the 1948 rule. We had our initial hearing scheduled for the beginning of November 2014 ... but we have been told a second hearing is needed and this isnt until March 2016, so well over a year away! I was told tha...
by ffxanthony
05 Jun 2013, 14:20
Topic: Official UK document to confirm ancestor never naturalised
Replies: 1
Views: 1400

Official UK document to confirm ancestor never naturalised

Hi all, I'm almost certain that two of my Italian ancestors never naturalised in the UK. Pietro Speroni and Rosa Anna Speroni (maiden name Pietronave) are shown in the 1911 census as Italian and not having naturalised. I have already contacted the National Archives in the UK and they have found no r...
by ffxanthony
01 Jun 2013, 12:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PIETRONAVE and also Italian Nationality law?
Replies: 11
Views: 9309

Re: PIETRONAVE and also Italian Nationality law?

Hi suanj

The links you provided no longer work - I desperately need a copy of Pietro and Rosas marriage certificate - would you know where I can find this?
by ffxanthony
31 May 2013, 18:52
Topic: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
Replies: 19
Views: 11092

Re: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area

I have in my possession the passport of their daughter, Rosa! It would be great to get in contact with you suanj to find out more information. Please message me so we can get in contact.
by ffxanthony
31 May 2013, 18:47
Topic: PIETRONAVE and also Italian Nationality law?
Replies: 11
Views: 9309

Re: PIETRONAVE and also Italian Nationality law?

Hi Jill, I would be really interested to hear from you but unfortunately your email address has been starred out!
by ffxanthony
31 May 2013, 18:33
Topic: Speroni Family Tree
Replies: 3
Views: 2039

Speroni Family Tree

Hello, I'm trying to get to grips with my Italian family tree. I have in my possession my great great grandmothers Italian passport, her Alien Registration Certificate and Death Certificate. From using an Ancestry website I've come up with the following: Name: Rosa Pietronave/Pietronava DOB: 04/07/1...