by jessahip
19 Aug 2020, 05:41
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Irish heritage question
Replies: 3
Views: 1462

Irish heritage question

Hello!

Is their an Irish genealogy website like this?

I am trying to find an immigration record or info for my 4x GGF coming to America around the 1850's I believe he came in Boston.... any idea on where to look or how to find information?

Thank you in advance!

Jess
by jessahip
20 Jan 2019, 06:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marsicovetere
Replies: 35
Views: 11907

Re: Marsicovetere

Hello, So since starting this research on this line I found that there are two more siblings for my great grandfather... is there anyway if I give you the names and dates someone could look them up and send me a picture of the record like in previous posts of this thread? the first name is Antonio M...
by jessahip
07 Jun 2018, 18:27
Replies: 6
Views: 4090

Awesome...thank you!
by jessahip
04 Jun 2018, 14:14

is there anyway you can share what you have on ancestry .... ancestry does not let the link open up for me!
by jessahip
29 May 2018, 15:53
Topic: Muliera
Replies: 20
Views: 7372

Re: Muliera

I will take a look at the deaths you sent me! Thank you so much!!!!
by jessahip
29 May 2018, 15:46

Yes that is them in 1905! oh now that is interesting in 1930.... I know Carmela died in 1925... but have no idea what happened to the rest of the family. I would love to find out what happened to Anna and possible any information about her siblings!
by jessahip
29 May 2018, 06:10

Hello ... so still researching my great grandmother... I do believe that her father Michele Muliere died either in Italy or coming to America... (if anyone could help me find his death record too that would be helpful) but my GGM Carmella her mother Anna Guarini I believe got remarried in NYC to a V...
by jessahip
29 May 2018, 05:58

Hello! I may have some information on this! Are you related to Angelina or Gianuario? Did you ever find out about their marriage? Or when they came to the USA?
by jessahip
16 Nov 2015, 18:25
Topic: Guarini
Replies: 21
Views: 7435

Re: Guarini

yes that is them...now does it list anything else about Angelina's family? is their any info that can tell us ore about Anna or Michele from this or possibly if Carmela or Angelina had anymore half siblings?
by jessahip
16 Nov 2015, 14:17

It is possible that Michele could have died in America and it could have been before Anna came over with the two daughters. I know the family all stayed in NY. They were either in New York City, New Jersey, or In Poughkeepsie NY. I believe that Carmela's sister Angela or Angelina married a Del Ross ...
by jessahip
15 Nov 2015, 17:59

What is the next step for me to find this family in America? Or to see if they reunited or where they settled? I am at such a dead end with this side of my family??

Thank you for the image!!
by jessahip
14 Nov 2015, 18:02

Also is there any way to send the images from the ship's manifest again ... it does not seem to open and I am not sure if I ever saved them!
by jessahip
14 Nov 2015, 17:51

Hello, I am so grateful for everyone's help and helping me find more info about Michele.... is their any way we can find out if this Anna Guarini ever got remarried or when she died in America. I know when my Great Grandmother came here they came to NYC but I know some of her family went to Poughkee...
by jessahip
04 Feb 2011, 04:02
Topic: cemetery ??
Replies: 3
Views: 3971

cemetery ??

Hello,

I am trying to find where i have some ancestors buried but I know they lived in New York/New Jersey and I have a spelling of there name. What is the easiest thing I can do to find out where they are buried?

Thanks!
by jessahip
29 Jan 2011, 16:44
Topic: Irish Genalogy question....Help!
Replies: 1
Views: 1682

Irish Genalogy question....Help!

I have a relative Michael Tehan and he was born in 1836 and he came over in the early 1850's between 1850 -1852. I found him in the 1900 census but I can find him in the 1910 census and I know that he died in the early 1920's. How can I find his record of death or him in the 1910 or 20 census or any...