Muliera

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jessahip
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Muliera

Post by jessahip »

is there anyway to find out if she had any brothers or sisters or any record of her parents coming over to america?
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

born in Italy:

-Angela(registered at birth as: Angiola) Muliere( the Carmela sister) was born the 1 june 1882 in Trivigno

and
-Anna Rosa Muliere( other Carmela sister) of age 2 died in Trivigno the 7 oct 1888

I no found more records; so or Michele Arcangelo Muliere died, or emigrated between 1884 and the 1891..
Michele Arcangelo Muliere was born the 08 SEP 1860 Trivigno, Potenza, Italy ; the wife, Anna Antonia Guarini was born the 03 MAR 1862 Trivigno, Potenza, Italy
maybe finding the 1900 census abt the family we can know where they lived....
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
jessahip
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jessahip »

Hello ... so still researching my great grandmother... I do believe that her father Michele Muliere died either in Italy or coming to America... (if anyone could help me find his death record too that would be helpful) but my GGM Carmella her mother Anna Guarini I believe got remarried in NYC to a Vincenzo Romano. Is their any way anyone could help me Anna and Vincenzo’s marriage record or find out when Anna Guarini died in America or anything more about Vincenzo Romano? I believe in the early 1900’s they lived in East Harlem! I believe they showed up in the 1905 census! Any help would be much appreciated!!!
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Is this the family in the 1905 NYS Census on 112th St. ?

https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/73 ... PUBJs=true

Name: Vincenzo Romano
Birth Year: abt 1867
Birth Place: Italy
Race: White
Residence Year: 1905
Residence: Manhattan, New York, New York, USA
Relationship to Head: Head
Assembly District: 33
Election District: 10
Household Members:
Name Age
Vincenzo Romano 38
Anna Romano 37
Carmela Romano 17
Rosina Romano 10
Michela Romano 1

The surname Romano is quite common, but this US Census for 1930 in New York (Richmond County) has an Anna Romano, age 70, widow, born Italy, arrived about 1900, on line 8.
It is the listing of the City Poor Farm...
No other evidence that this MIGHT be her...
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1810731

AND***
This is the list of deaths for "Anna Romano" in NYC from 1930 - 1945

T.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jessahip
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jessahip »

Yes that is them in 1905! oh now that is interesting in 1930.... I know Carmela died in 1925... but have no idea what happened to the rest of the family. I would love to find out what happened to Anna and possible any information about her siblings!
jessahip
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jessahip »

I will take a look at the deaths you sent me! Thank you so much!!!!