POFI Reunion

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
agripofi

POFI Reunion

Post by agripofi »

Hello Everyone!

I do genealogy for hobby, and every year some 25 to 50 people from all over the US, Canada and Australia come to Pofi for a family Reunion, genealogy search and cooking lessons.
This year we are expecting to be maybe up to one hundred.

We are at the third edition of the POFI REUNION and this time not only people of roots from Pofi are coming to celebrate and enjoy!

The reunion is open to everybody that wishes to attend!

CALL SOON TO MAKE RESERVATION FOR THE INTERESTING AND INEXPENSIVE TRIP TO SOUTHERN ITALY!!

WE STILL HAVE SEATS FOR THE SIDE TRIP ( this time to Sicily).

This year's October Reunion in Pofi (Frosinone) with interesting trip to Sicily, Calabria, Amalfi Coast and Naples, please contact me.

Reunion cost special only around 650 Euros all included for 8 days of great fun! (from Oct 6 to Oct 13)

Summary:
Two lunches and 3 Dinners at Agripofi ..................................75 Euro

4 day stay at a Hotel in Pofi 35 to 45 Euro per day......................160 Euro

Six day tour to Naples, Sicily, Calabria, Amalfi Coast ......450 Euro
(450 E. includes bus and boat crossings, hotel stay,dinners and breakfast)

6 Lunches at Midday during the sicily trip (15 to 20 Euro per day).......120 Euro

Any other expenses thay you might incur during the trip....??........150-200 Euro

TOTAL "estimated" cost for the 8 days = 800 to 1000 Euro per person all included

Organizer : Agripofi

Tony
pizzicaroli @ aol.com
www.agripofi.it

My wife Franca is the cook at Agripofi, a restaurant that will accomodate 140 people.
Free cooking lessons are offered during the reunion or in any other period of the year.
If interested please inquire!
Recipes of real home made gnocchi, pasta all'uovo, cannelloni, pizza and many other typical country style meals of our region.