Atina, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
cbbob

Atina, Italy

Post by cbbob »

My Mother was born in Atina, Italy and came to this country when she was 8 years old. Her maiden name was Nardelli. She came over with her Father after WW!. I'm looking for any realtives who may be out there.
agripofi

Re: Atina, Italy

Post by agripofi »

Hi,
I do genealogy for hobby, and now every year I gather some 25 to 50 people from all over the US, Canada and Australia for the family reunion.

This year's October Reunion in Pofi (Frosinone) with interesting trip to Sicily, Calabria, Amalfi Coast and Naples, please contact me.
Reunion cost special only around 650 Euros all included for 8 days of great fun! (from Oct 6 to Oct 13)
Organizer : Agripofi

Tony
pizzicaroli@aol.com
www.agripofi.it
JohnArmellino
Master
Master

Post by JohnArmellino »

If you know the names of your ancestors who were born prior to 1865, then I can check them against my database, which includes several families from Atina. The civil records of the comune of Atina, 1809-1865, have been microfilmed by the LDS.
John Armellino
joyceperrino

Post by joyceperrino »

I was just in Atina in Nov 2007.. Charming mountain town... Here is some pictures of Atina... If you wish to see more..let me know and I can uplaod them to my virtual tourist page for you..

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/aa7d9/232f0/c/
fearless1

Post by fearless1 »

MY GRANDPARENTS ARE FROM BOVINO,ITALY THEN MOVED TO AMERICA(NEW YORK) IN THE EARLY 1900's . I PLAN ON VISITING BOVINO THIS SUMMER AND I AM LOOKING FOR ANY FAMILY OR FRIENDS THAT I CAN FIND THAT KNOW MY GRANDPARENTS OR EXTENDED FAMILY BEFORE I ARRIVE....MY GRANMOTHERS MAIDEN NAME IS.... CAROLINA LOMBARDI.. AND MY GRANDFATHERS NAME IS... LUIGI D'ANGELO...THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

ANTHONY D'ANGELO
vj
Master
Master

Post by vj »

Hi Anthony,
This may help you locate family currently living in Bovino.
Valarie

White pages:
http://www.paginebianche.it/index_en.html

Form Letter to a Possible Relative