SPARACINO

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
pacha

SPARACINO

Post by pacha »

:?: ANTONIO 45: Which Sparacino are you researching? My grandmother was a Sparacino (Palermo), born 1892-1896, married Francesco Nicolini in 1918. Please contact me. Grazie.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: SPARACINO

Post by ricbru »

Dear Pacha,
if you want you can request your grandmother birth certificate (estratto per riassunto dell'atto di nascita) or integral copy of her birth record (copia integrale dell'atto di nascita), your grandfather birth certificate or integral copy of birth record and their marriage certificate (estratto per riassunto dell'atto di matrimonio) or integral copy of marriage record (copia integrale dell'atto di matrimonio) to:

Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Giulio Cesare 52
C.A. Sig.ra FIDUCIA
90127 Palermo
Italy

Add to your request, written in Italian, a self addressed envelope + an international reply coupon + photocopy of your ID + some eurocents for the copy of certificate or copy of record
I hope it helps,
bye Riccardo :lol:
pacha

Post by pacha »

Thank you Ricardo for responding to my post. I am not familiar with an international reply coupon. Also, is it necessary that photocopy of my ID be in my surname? Molto grazie. pacha
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

pacha wrote:Thank you Ricardo for responding to my post. I am not familiar with an international reply coupon. Also, is it necessary that photocopy of my ID be in my surname? Molto grazie. pacha
Dear Pacha,
read here the informations about international reply coupon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_reply_coupon

I suggest you to add the photocopy of your ID, just because the manager of Palermo civil record office wants to know who is the requester, as the law says,
I hope it helps, bye Riccardo :lol: