Please Help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Scannapieco

Please Help

Post by Scannapieco »

:?: :) If anyone knows anyone with the last name Scannapieco or family history please email me and let me know.

Thanx Sarah Scannapieco
Sarah Scannapieco
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Please Help

Post by nuccia »

What are you looking for? Where are they from? What are their names or estimated years of birth? Where did they originally travel to? Its easier to help you if you are a little more specific.

Nuccia :)
jj_nycguy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jj_nycguy »

Hi Sarah.

My brother-in-law's last name is Scanapico (derived from Scannapieco). He told me that his grandfather changed his name when he arrived in America, because he felt it was too long. What questions do you have regarding the Scannapieco surname? If you provide a list, I can try to get the answers for you.

Regards,
John
rscanapico

Post by rscanapico »

My name is Raymond Scanapico Jr. I only know a brief history....not sure this will help, but here goes.

My father was also Raymond Scanapico. His mother was mary scanapico and both lived in New York. His father died in 1986...I think his name was either Vincent or vicente

And yes...Scanapico is not the original spelling....I am hunting my relatives currently...