surname;ditullio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sandyc

surname;ditullio

Post by sandyc »

my husbands family is from compobasso province,
his great great grandmother was Maria Nicola DiTullio who married Pasquale Domenico Carosella, April 11,1901 in Angone, Italy. She was the daughter of Gennard DiTullio and Carmela Misischia. She was born 10/08/1877. Any family info would be greatly appreciated. Would like to find some living relatives, as am planning a trip to Italy soon
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: surname;ditullio

Post by PeterTimber »

do you mean Ancona?? It is important to know the town of origin in Italy since this is where most documents are archived which canbe be a city, a town or even a small village. If you are not sure then we will work on it together. =peter=
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

There are only 3 Di Tullio surnamed persons currently residing in Ancona province in 3 separate town. I assume Di Tullio is the surname of greatest interest but you can substitute other surnames as well. Go to www.paginebianche.it and put in Di Tullio (later other last names if you wish) and below that put in the letters AN and then click Cerca for the results. AN represents tall the towns and villages including the city of Ancona in the province of Ancona. The list that comes up willhave fullnames,addresses and telephone numbers. When your ready you can send them p[otential relative letters in Italian or telephone them as you wish. =Peter=
sandyc

Post by sandyc »

what little info I do have says, "Commune di Agnone, Provinvia di Campobasso" "Agnone, Italy"

It also mentions her birthdate as 10/08/1877, San Biase, Italy, came to US in fall of 1901
died 03/13/1959, Denver, Colorado
Mothers name Carmela Misischia
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Agnone is in Isernia province in the Molise region and was once paert of Campobasso I believe. Her records will in that town of Agnone despite any changes as I outlined to you. You can substituteanother surname for Di Tullio if you wish. =Peter=
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

The Momron FHlibrary nearest you (www.familysearch.org) an rent out the microfilm for Agnone covering all birthss,marrriages and deaths from 1809 to 1900 in th eevent you wish to trace yoiur family for those years as well. =Peter=
jmisischia

Post by jmisischia »

sandyc wrote:my husbands family is from compobasso province,
his great great grandmother was Maria Nicola DiTullio who married Pasquale Domenico Carosella, April 11,1901 in Angone, Italy. She was the daughter of Gennard DiTullio and Carmela Misischia. She was born 10/08/1877. Any family info would be greatly appreciated. Would like to find some living relatives, as am planning a trip to Italy soon
If you are interested in the Misischia family, branch of Agnone.
Gino Misischia
Via Giovanni Ionata n. 23
Agnone (Isernia) Italy
Tel. 0039 0865 7900
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

These are almost duplicate replies to you other inquiry listed in this current roster of the forum. See my reoply to you in that other oposting youmade concerning Misischia. =Peter=