Search found 16 matches

by mjudice
15 Mar 2010, 20:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: del Giudice, judice, alt family
Replies: 31
Views: 19156

Re: del Giudice, judice, alt family

Found a January 1914 arrival manifest for a Raffaela Russo , age 19, single, from Santa Maria Capua Vetere (Caserta Province - Campania region) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Maria_Capua_Vetere , going to Brooklyn to join her uncle and aunt Cavallaro? living on 28 Congress Street - Possible she...
by mjudice
15 Mar 2010, 19:57
Topic: Translation of Italian Civil Records to English
Replies: 4
Views: 4686

Re: Translation of Italian Civil Records to English

if its a translation you need you could try google translator i use it when i come across info thats not in my native language
by mjudice
15 Mar 2010, 18:12

the records place is not far from where i live i may just go and see for myself
by mjudice
15 Mar 2010, 17:40

my aunt ( my mothers sister) is mormon and i believe already looking in micro films for her line ill ask her to check on my fathers past as well while shes their still waitin g on my uncle hes my only connection now as both my parents are dead and my grandfather and mother died when i was very young...
by mjudice
15 Mar 2010, 05:42

still waiting on mu uncles input hope you are still following this thred after i get more info im hopeing we can take it farther
by mjudice
13 Mar 2010, 19:21

on that one post you put down pietros naturalization marks what do thoses mean and how can i use them to search further
by mjudice
13 Mar 2010, 18:30

YES IM HOPEING THAT MY UNCLE CAN FIND THE INFO HE TOLD ME ABOUT SOMETHING ABOUT A PICTURE AND PERHAPS HIS direct pappers he s kind of messy though so might not happen ill be calling him later this eve
by mjudice
13 Mar 2010, 18:03

of course im sorry my English is not the best taking a course on it now punctuation is what is at issue ill try to correct it better and be more careful I put togeather the wwII card myself, as well as rafaella rossa (meaning her name from records) I think that may be right, But I could not get all ...
by mjudice
13 Mar 2010, 17:52

wow your golden ill have to call my uncle again its i think making him happy. my uncles been wanting to trace his family for a long time but hes as i said not very computer inclined so hes giving me all the help he can . as he gets the more important info we have very few family left who would know ...
by mjudice
13 Mar 2010, 17:41

wow your good i peiced the wwII card up myself as well as rafaella rossa i think that may be right i could not get all the info you did off the card info though thank you for pinning that stuff down ima owe you some kinda thank you when alls said and done. so you think the last name was changed eith...
by mjudice
13 Mar 2010, 10:12

wow i just noticed your location says your in italia were you there during that quake that hit that province?

by the way when i pulled up that record on ancestry it gives me a card that does not look right the name at top isnt even the name applied to the link
by mjudice
13 Mar 2010, 08:53

i know the peter judice is right my uncle confirmed the children and there are 3 others for them as well but there after the 1930 census the other seems to be the same with a clerical error in the last name perhaps any luck finding out more about this person back perhaps before they reached new york...
by mjudice
13 Mar 2010, 02:30

im not shure if this is the correct manifest my uncles looking for his fathers birth certificate witch should help narrow down at least the spouse of pietro hopefully finding the correct manifest from that ill get back as soon as i get this info
by mjudice
12 Mar 2010, 21:31

im waiting on my uncle to call me back to ask him more info hes supposed to talk to some other relatives and try and find out. i wish i could read the columns on that manifest perticularly 11 and 18 its nice to know some folks out there are doing something to help me its been difficult
by mjudice
12 Mar 2010, 20:55

thank you for this info but i think i may need more help if possable i have the info listed above for their commune possable location only cause i cannot identify at this time exact located some del giudice thru a web site in rocca di mezzo in aquila but not shure if there is any relation to my grea...