Search found 33 matches

by Addamo
25 Feb 2024, 21:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Diego Marrone
Replies: 2
Views: 117

Re: Diego Marrone

Thank you! So nice to have a new generation!
by Addamo
25 Feb 2024, 19:18
Topic: Diego Marrone
Views: 117

Diego Marrone

I am doing research on the Marrone family. What I have so far is that Diego Marrone was born in 1796. He died 9 Nov 1862 in Palerme, Sicili, Palermo, Sicilia IT. Honestly, I don't even have verification of that! He was married to Anna Maria Davi. Any assistance would be sincerely appreciated. Thank ...
by Addamo
29 Apr 2021, 18:45
Topic: Augusto Morelli
Replies: 1
Views: 290

Augusto Morelli

Searching for information on this family Augusto Morelli b. 8 July 1886 Beverino, Provincia di La Spezia, Liguria, Italy.
Any assistance or information will be extremely appreciated. His wife was Assunta DiGino
Thank you! :)
by Addamo
17 May 2018, 18:38
Topic: CAFFARATTI
Views: 698

Re: CAFFARATTI

Thank you for the advice! :)
by Addamo
14 May 2018, 19:51
Topic: CAFFARATTI
Views: 698

CAFFARATTI

I am interested if anyone knows or can help me learn more about this family. There was a Giovanni Caffaratti born 23 Sep 1882 in Bricherasio Turin Italy. He immigrated to America around 1903. I can't seem to locate anything further back in Italy for this family. If anyone has any suggestions or is w...
by Addamo
16 Aug 2017, 19:58
Topic: Antoscio/Martignetti/Mauriello
Replies: 25
Views: 7409

Re: Antoscio/Martignetti/Mauriello

Hello! Sorry this has taken so long. I know how it is when you're eager to get a response! As you know this family is my husband Frank's family. He's on a trip right now, so when he get home tomorrow, I will give him the information. I'm sure he will be very happy!
by Addamo
06 May 2017, 07:16

Yes! Same family!
by Addamo
30 Nov 2016, 21:10

Finally was able to look at my tree regarding the Mauriellos in Montefalcione. The Giuseppe Mauriello in my family was born in 1890 and he married Angiola Martignetti. Interesting though is Angiolas' father was Patrick Martignetti who was married to Nancy Antoscio. Nancy's last name came from Angiol...
by Addamo
20 Nov 2016, 22:18

Wow! Thanks for posting. I have to look in my tree and investigate!!!
by Addamo
04 Oct 2015, 20:18
Topic: Antonia D'Amore
Replies: 1
Views: 910

Antonia D'Amore

Looking for information on Antonia D'Amore who lived in Montefalcione with her husband Gennaro Fiore. I believe she was born about 1821. Any info on her or her husband would be sincerely appreciated. They are both direct ancestors to my husband.
by Addamo
30 Apr 2015, 17:23

Wow! This is amazing...who were your grandparents, if you don't mind me asking.
by Addamo
30 Mar 2014, 21:36
Topic: Pietro B Barbieri Genova
Replies: 23
Views: 7541

Re: Pietro B Barbieri Genova

I suppose it helps not to have a typo in the address!! :oops: Thanks Laura, as usual you're right there to be a helping hand. Many thanks!
by Addamo
28 Mar 2014, 17:31
Topic: Pietro B Barbieri Genova
Replies: 23
Views: 7541

Re: Pietro B Barbieri Genova

Hello "Pink67" It's been a few years since I last posted...yesterday I attempted to use the email that you provided (anagrafe@comunedicicagna.191.it) and it was returned with "fatal errors". Are you now aware of another way I can contact someone directly? My experience with Italy...
by Addamo
06 Jun 2013, 00:03
Topic: Translation in immigration record - one word!
Replies: 3
Views: 1802

Re: Translation in immigration record - one word!

Thank you again! I really appreciate the quick responses. Since I know I can't be of much help on this site, when I went to Sicily last year, I took many photos of headstones and put them up on Findagrave. I know that every little bit helps! The photos came from Montevago (AG) and some from Montefal...
by Addamo
05 Jun 2013, 22:09
Topic: Translation in immigration record - one word!
Replies: 3
Views: 1802

Translation in immigration record - one word!

I found an immigration record and I need help with one word, a surname. The record is in the arrival record from Palermo on July 23 1912. The ship name is Taormina The family is D'Antoni, Eleonora and her two children Salvatore Calamia and Michela Calamia. The surname is of Eleonora's mother across ...