Finding lost relatives

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
BellaBellomo

Re: Finding lost relatives

Post by BellaBellomo »

omg you guys are great, im trying to put alll this together.. how would i know if any of my family played part in a mafia?? and im registering these sites now..thanks again
scruffyjoe

Post by scruffyjoe »

I found your post as I am Searching for Michael also. I was Michaels foster mother from his birth until he was adopted at the age of 7. I met his Grandfather DeAngelo, Grandmother Alice, Father John, Mother Hazel and older brother Charlie several times when they visited with Michael. If you are still looking for information I don't know a lot but am willing to share what I do know.
Sbellomo

Post by Sbellomo »

My name is Sarah Bellomo and I'm not sure if this will help, but I live in Northern California and there is another Bellomo family that resides up here that I do believe has a Michael Bellomo as well as many others. My Family is a Huge family, but we didn't immigrate at the same time yours did.
Long story short, I believe that the family you are looking for is here in northern ca. I hope that this helps.