Search found 35 matches

by jantonelli81
29 May 2012, 15:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Antonelli
Replies: 19
Views: 5869

Re: Looking for Antonelli

Hi Meastra36, Reading back on this post I noticed you posted a marriage record for a Donato and Viola 1935 Providence. I am having trouble finding this record, becuase I would like to know the age of the "Donato" for this record. It may be a newphew, becuase I have found this couple living...
by jantonelli81
29 May 2012, 15:29
Topic: Seaching Parish Records...need help =)
Replies: 4
Views: 1573

Re: Seaching Parish Records...need help =)

Hi Marty,

I finally have time to sit down and get to this, being a teacher on summer vacation =). However, the last link you posted, was it suppose to link me to a video on learning how to search for records? I did a google search for a video but some are not so helpful. Thanks Jenn
by jantonelli81
29 May 2012, 15:24
Topic: Sons of San Biagio Organization
Replies: 2
Views: 894

Sons of San Biagio Organization

Hello, I am not sure where I should post this question, please let me know if I should move it to another board. I finally found a relative who had a copy of my grandfather's obituary. Although some key peices of info are missing, one thing it includes, is that he was president and member of of the...
by jantonelli81
02 Jan 2012, 15:18

Re: Seaching Parish Records...need help =)

Thank you for your helpful information. I am starting to day and can't wait to see what I can find out.
by jantonelli81
28 Dec 2011, 15:20

Seaching Parish Records...need help =)

Hello, I have been researching my family history for about two years now. I was fortunate to find a wonderful researcher who filled in some big gaps for me, that was not possible for me to do. However, my Antonelli side still is somewhat of a mystery! I was able to learn about one extra generation w...
by jantonelli81
07 Aug 2011, 23:34
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Does anyone have access to the Canada, Ocean Arrivals (F
Replies: 1
Views: 848

Does anyone have access to the Canada, Ocean Arrivals (F

Hello, I am trying to find information on my Great Grandmother. Her name is Assunta (Assante Maiden Name) Antonelli. She had at least one son named Donato Antonelli (b 1888). Her Husband's name was Mario Antonelli. Possibly places she lived in Italy: Sant' Ambroggio Sul Garliano , Caserta, Italy. I ...
by jantonelli81
28 Jul 2011, 16:17
Topic: Need help...trail still cold
Replies: 1
Views: 550

Need help...trail still cold

Hello Everyone, After my father's death last year, I did what I kept putting aside. I finally got serious about researching my family history, in order to preserve it and to feel closer to my roots. Thanks to much help on this site, I was able to fill in tons of gaps! Essentially all I knew were my ...
by jantonelli81
06 Feb 2011, 18:36
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian
Replies: 11
Views: 3671

Re: Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian

Thank you for your help! I just have one more question. If my family only lived there for less then 10 years or so and if none of them were married, born or died there, would there be any information on them? What would my next steps be? Is there an office I can write to for the Province they may ha...
by jantonelli81
06 Feb 2011, 17:25

I'm sorry. I am trying to mulitask and write lesson plans and post to this site. I posted a letter that was a sample, not the correct one. here is is... Ufficio di Stato Civile Comune di Sant’ Ambrogio sul Garigliano 24 febbraio 2011 I would like to add somewhere in the letter, in not so many word...
by jantonelli81
06 Feb 2011, 15:58

liviomoreno wrote:
jantonelli81 wrote:
See Attached Letter

Thanks,
Jenn
Can't see any attachment :(
Hi,

Thanks for alerting me to that ! I for some reason can't figure out how to attach the letter. Not sure why, but I did cut and paste the letter below.

Thanks again,
Jenn
by jantonelli81
06 Feb 2011, 14:21

Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian

Hello, I am in the process of trying to write to the Ufficio si stato Civile to find out if my relatives did indeed come from this town and if so I would like to receive copies of their vital records. I am actually traveling to Italy for the first time and will by driving through the town where my r...
by jantonelli81
06 Feb 2011, 13:38
Topic: Next steps for finding ggf parents names
Replies: 25
Views: 6865

Re: Next steps for finding ggf parents names

The town of Sant' Ambrogio sul Gariglano is listed under the Archivio di Stato di Caserta on page 19 of a 22 page pdf file. I don't see a way of linking that here. Caserta, as a province, was not established until 1945. Well that is strange, because on Danto's Ship Manifest from 1906 this is the on...
by jantonelli81
12 Jan 2011, 01:21
Topic: Next steps for finding ggf parents names
Replies: 25
Views: 6865

Re: Next steps for finding ggf parents names

Thank you so much for checking. that makes sense, that their first child was born well before the marriage of these people with similar names.

I just wanted to narrow it down. Thanks so much for all of your help