Search found 4 matches

by valente
19 Jan 2007, 01:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for information on Angelina Valente from Cervinara
Replies: 10
Views: 12926

Re: Looking for information on Angelina Valente from Cervina

I just received a phone call from my father. He confirms that my mothers mother's maiden name was Albarelli. He also confirms that my mothers father's name was Louis. He stated that he worked on the railroad...I see on the cesus information that Louis listed himself to be a laborer on the railroad. ...
by valente
19 Jan 2007, 01:18

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this information. I am on cloud nine tonight! I contacted my father who has indicated he has documents stored away that he can access for me. As soon as I hear from him I will post again. THANK YOU!
by valente
18 Jan 2007, 17:57

Wow! Thank you soooo much. You have no idea how awesome it was to read your note. Yes I can verify that Maria was the name of my maternal grandmother, but I do not know the name of my grandfather. The timeline would also seem to match. I think this is a match for my family. Thank you for this inform...
by valente
18 Jan 2007, 15:51

Looking for information on Angelina Valente from Cervinara

I am just starting my research on my mother Angelina Valente. She was born in Cervinara, Italy. I have very little information regarding her, I was 3 when she passed away. She moved from Cervinara to New York. If this name is familiar to anyone please let me know. I would appreciate any information....