Town in Italy

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
stardst4

Re: Town in Italy

Post by stardst4 »

JohnArmellino wrote:stardst4

It does seem like Pacifica and Francesco wove a tangled web. I don't know how you will be able to determine with complete surety whether Raffaela is the daughter of Pacifica and/or Francesco. DNA? There are records called atti di recognizione, whereby a parent or parents recognized their abandoned or illegitimate children. However, in the dozen towns in which I've researched these records were kept with the atti di diversi and in each of these towns the LDS films end at 1865. Perhaps you can direct an inquiry to the Ufficio di Stato Civile of Colli a Volturno as whether such records exist for the period 1894-1906. To further complicate matters, the father of Pacifica Campellone is unknown with no apparent clue to his identity.
Hi John,

I did send off a letter with the above info. I know a response is a long way off.

I have searched for a death record for Francesco Angelone but unable to locate thus far.

I also searched the Ellis sland records and found a Francesco and Rafaella Angelone with DOA 18 May 1905 from Colli al volt going to PA. Strange thing was the ages. Does not coincide with infor that I have. Also another Francesco Angelone going to Prov.

One other thing, I do have the death records for both Pacifica (1941) and Luigi (1943). Except for Luigi being born in Pontecorvo, no other info could be ascertained.

Is there anything you an think of, that I may have missed or should look.

Thanks,

Robin