Search found 23 matches

by rachie
17 Aug 2008, 21:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bonafede/ Buonafede
Replies: 16
Views: 12668

Re: Bonafede/ Buonafede

I have no idea on the marriage. I know that Maria died in 1936 and I found the death record but it gives no age.
by rachie
17 Aug 2008, 21:16

That is the ship manifest I was thinking could be his.
by rachie
17 Aug 2008, 21:15

As far as I know they are from Campofelice di Roccela for Nuccio I'm not really sure. The ship record I found listed a different city (but was still in Palermo Province)
by rachie
17 Aug 2008, 20:03

Bonafede/ Buonafede

I think I may have found a ship record for my great grandpa but I was wondering if anyone else can help out with information. Grandpa's name was Samuel Bonafede (spelled Buonafede in the states) he was born Nov. 1916 in Chicago and his parents were Maria R. Nuccio and Calcidonio Bonafede (again Buon...
by rachie
05 May 2008, 20:23
Topic: New and Need help!
Replies: 15
Views: 16545

Re: New and Need help!

barbviola, Sorry for the delay however I have not been on here. Frances in my grandma by marriage now and that is correct Buonafede is the last name there. Do you have more information or the family tree? I would really love to know if there are any relatives still in Sicliy for either side of the f...
by rachie
17 Dec 2007, 22:40

How do you rent out the microfilm?
by rachie
17 Dec 2007, 22:25

Thanks, I saw that but could not get any more information on it from the website when I tried. Is there anyway to get information on Cristinia Piediscalzi (she came over when she was 2). I am thinking that may be a great aunt but I'm trying to peice the dates together with when Nicolo left. Her arri...
by rachie
17 Dec 2007, 21:39

New and Need help!

I am looking for information on LaBrasca (not sure on spelling), Buonafede, and Piediscalzi. Jovanna LaBrasca Nicolo Piediscalzi (eventually married) came over from Sicily but I can't find anything on them. On the Buonafede side is Calsidonio and his wife Maria (no maiden name known) who also came o...