Search found 24 matches

by rita
23 Mar 2006, 03:38
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Italian Dual-Citizenship (want it so bad!)
Replies: 13
Views: 14267

Re: Italian Dual-Citizenship (want it so bad!)

Just a question....

My father was an Italian, my mother dutch.(the Netherlands). When I was 18 ,I could choose my nationality. Parents adviced go Dutch. The more I find out about my family, the more I want the Italian citizenship (dual off course). Is that possible?

Regards,
Rita Quaglieni (46 now)
by rita
14 Dec 2005, 03:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: more info about the quaglieni family
Replies: 23
Views: 19600

Re: more info about the quaglieni family

Hi Donald,

Great news! But I have a question. What is the date your grandfather died, do you also have his birth date? It's just to look further in the family tree. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Rita Quaglieni
by rita
08 Dec 2005, 04:37

Hi Gary. Thanks for your effort and reply. Great! Tomorrow I look upon my papers and see if it matches to my family. I think it does ! Donald is researching in the US now. Hope to hear from him soon. Is there a chance that Antonio and Eduardo (Edward) Quaglieni ( born 1815 and 1857) can be traced in...
by rita
28 Oct 2005, 03:05

Hello Donald,

Is every thing all right? Was it your missing link? Or are you trying to find out more in another direction...
Let me know please!

Regards,
Rita
by rita
12 Oct 2005, 03:15

Hello Don, We can read messages here, or if you prefer in personal email. I Think that here are always people who see the messages and can fill in the gaps... My age by the way is 45. My father was Edoardo Johannes Bruno Quaglieni born in Amsterdam the Netherlands in 1931 Grandfather : Bruno Maria Q...
by rita
11 Oct 2005, 02:52

Debbie,
What I do know that Antonio Quaglieni (1815) had 10 children. So...It might be that the name Quaglieni is one large family.
Rita
by rita
11 Oct 2005, 02:50

Hello Debbie,

As you can see in my former mail I don't know so much on this. I hope to hear from more from Donald Sebastian.

Regards,
Rita
by rita
11 Oct 2005, 02:48

Hello Donald, Great to see you here! My husband send you an email with the question: what is the name of your father and when was he born etc. The nam of your mother an birthdate etc. probably also would be a help .To look further in the Quaglieni family (and perhaps your family) I think this is ess...
by rita
06 Oct 2005, 03:18
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: via quaglieni
Replies: 1
Views: 5316

via quaglieni

In Lombardia (Brescia, Colleboato) ) is a Via Quaglieni. This via is also named Via Fratelli Quaglieni. Can anyone help me to find out after which Quaglieni the via earned its name? Thanks....

Rita Quaglieni
by rita
05 Oct 2005, 03:36

more info about the quaglieni family

I've got an email from donald sebastian quaglieni. (north carolina USA) His grandfather was tony sebastian quaglieni and gg-grandfather Antonio born around 1850 . It could be a relative, but it dos not match with the info given to me... please help!

Rita Quaglieni
by rita
30 Sep 2005, 02:13
Topic: del duca, grassi
Replies: 0
Views: 5150

del duca, grassi

Can anyone tell me more about antonieta del duca or teresa grassi? They were related to the quaglieni family....
by rita
20 Sep 2005, 03:29
Topic: quaglieni family
Replies: 12
Views: 11988

Re: quaglieni family

I'm stuck... so frustrating...there were Quaglieni's in 1500 around Brescia/Collebeato ....how can I look further for them. Also I want to know how I can find the birth-town of antonio quaglieni born in 1771 (he was born in Italy)

Pleaaaassse help!!

Regards,
Rita
by rita
18 Sep 2005, 02:56
Topic: Researching Dates Before Stato di Civile Records
Replies: 11
Views: 9487

Re: Researching Dates Before Stato di Civile Records

In Brescia the Stato di civile records went back as far as 1771. I know the exact birthdate of my ggggrandfather now although he was not born in Brescia. But to go further back...?? I'm puzzled where to look for?? From what I understand on the forum I have to search at the church records. Where do I...
by rita
04 Sep 2005, 04:10
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: The Italian social culture
Replies: 9
Views: 9087

Re: The Italian social culture

Hmm I'm Dutch (the Netherlands)! I've got a lot of help from the ufficio anagrafe in Brescia to research! !! Just a positive quote!
by rita
04 Sep 2005, 03:43
Topic: quaglieni family
Replies: 12
Views: 11988

Re: quaglieni family

Thanks mfjp!!

Regards Rita Quaglieni