Search found 4 matches

by apple0202
11 Jul 2011, 06:07
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Pls. Help: Munic Archvs docs corrections. NYC: App Rejected
Replies: 34
Views: 12092

Re: Pls. Help: Munic Archvs docs corrections. NYC: App Rejec

please hope sombody can help, here is the situation my fathers birth certicate from NYC indicates Antonio and all his other documents say Anthony John/J, when I call the NYC health dept was told would have to petetion the court to change, so call the NY State Suprem court who gave me the number to l...
by apple0202
12 Apr 2011, 07:24
Topic: Eligible for Dual Citizenship
Replies: 20
Views: 4858

Re: Eligible for Dual Citizenship

I am about to make a appointment at the consulate in Maimi does anybody have experance there with there application for citezenship? also does anybody know sombody/company that review my documents/ application before I go to the consulate? one concern is the naturaziltion I have the petition for nat...
by apple0202
12 Apr 2011, 07:14
Topic: Appointment Recap-NYC
Replies: 11
Views: 2699

Re: Appointment Recap-NYC

going to make a appointment soon my concern is the last letter of our name documents have a I some have O also naturalization I have the petetion from the archives but not the certof naturalization is this a major problem and like to have sombody or company review my application/documents before mak...
by apple0202
12 Apr 2011, 07:09
Topic: BC correction of deceased person - PA.
Replies: 6
Views: 2338

Re: BC correction of deceased person - PA.

I will soon make my application for citezenship via my grandfather but need to find out if anybody knows sombody or company that can review all my documents and package before making a appointment at a consulate, one item of concern is the certificate of naturalization I have the petition for natura...