Search found 8 matches

by javiervistin
23 Aug 2011, 12:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bregante / Briganti in Ecuador
Replies: 7
Views: 1633

Re: Bregante / Briganti in Ecuador

Thanks for your help. But this Lucas Briganti who arrives to New Orleans in 1910 is not the father of my GGGMother, because she born in 1868. If my Lucas had a daughter in 1868 he had ¿ 20-30 ys old ? when it happens. I only know that he is from Genoa, Italy and He was in Ecuador when my GGGmother w...
by javiervistin
23 Aug 2011, 00:09

Re: Bregante / Briganti in Ecuador

this is the link for the information that i found in ancestry.com: http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=ROOT_CATEGORY&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_r_f-2_s&gsfn=lucas&gsln=briganti&uidh=000 The category of the record is: Inmigration & Travel P...
by javiervistin
22 Aug 2011, 01:12

Bregante / Briganti in Ecuador

Im searching for the father of my GGG-mother his name was : Lucas Bregante / Briganti from Genoa, Italy. he went to Ecuador in the middle of XIX century.
In ancestry.com there are a record for the name : Lucas Briganti , but i dont have an account.

If anybody can helpme , thank you so much.
by javiervistin
28 Aug 2010, 10:42
Topic: My GGGF Lucas Bregante
Replies: 2
Views: 2420

Re: My GGGF Lucas Bregante

thanks laura, i will go to search for the baptims record, i visited a FHC and i find a register in Ecuador about the date of my GGM birth, i have to
wait for the microfilm.
when i have more information i post again.
thank you.
by javiervistin
27 Aug 2010, 22:42
Topic: My GGGF Lucas Bregante
Views: 2420

My GGGF Lucas Bregante

Hello - i`m new to this site. I am unable to find the place where my gggf came from Italy. Came to Esmeraldas (Ecuador) in 1868, he has a daughther (my ggm) and he baptize her on this year. The GGGF name is Lucas Bregante . I dont know the year of his birth. Anybody can help me, how to find any info...
by javiervistin
20 Aug 2010, 09:50
Topic: Lucas Bregante....he travel to Ecuador about 1868
Replies: 3
Views: 2651

Lucas Bregante....he travel to Ecuador about 1868

Hello - i`m new to this site. I am unable to find the place where my gggf came from Italy. Came to Esmeraldas (Ecuador) in 1868, he has a daughther (my ggm) with and he baptize her on this year. The GGGF name is Lucas Bregante . I dont know the year of his birth. Only know he travel in a ship to Esm...
by javiervistin
19 Aug 2010, 21:38
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: i cant find my GGGF he travel to Ecuador about 1868
Views: 2156

i cant find my GGGF he travel to Ecuador about 1868

Hello - i`m new to this site. I am unable to find the place where my gggf came from in Italy. Came to Esmeraldas (Ecuador) in 1868, he has a daughther (my ggm) with a Colombian woman and they baptize her on this year. The GGGF name is Lucas Bregante . I dont know the year of his birth. Only know he ...