Search found 20 matches

by pischionet
27 Jul 2010, 08:51
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Document I think
Replies: 47
Views: 19144

Re: Document I think

It's the death record of Parente francesco. He died the 13 april 1883 at 10:40 am in the Municipal house in Montefusco (Avellino near Naples)
That's enough?
by pischionet
26 Jul 2010, 15:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Death Certificate
Replies: 4
Views: 2560

Re: Death Certificate

Can anybody help me?
by pischionet
26 Jul 2010, 15:37
Topic: Military discharge record needs translation
Replies: 9
Views: 4934

Re: Military discharge record needs translation

ok.. he started his military service the 6 march 1933 'till the august 1934. He was discharged forever but he was called again the 10 june 1938 untill 14 june 1938 only for updating of military guns and technics. This was usual in the Italian Army during the 20s\30s and untill the second world war. ...
by pischionet
25 Jul 2010, 12:40

Hy Carmine I don't find them on the site that you suggest to me.. probably death before the 60s?? Can you help me?
by pischionet
25 Jul 2010, 12:19

4a/4b Duties and powers of the miltary on leave (these are the some things to do during the leave like to remembar that you'll always be a military and the Army can always recall you. Are these important for your research? The second part is about the duties of the military on leave in case of army ...
by pischionet
25 Jul 2010, 12:19

4a/4b Duties and powers of the miltary on leave (these are the some things to do during the leave like to remembar that you'll always be a military and the Army can always recall you. Are these important for your research? The second part is about the duties of the military on leave in case of army ...
by pischionet
25 Jul 2010, 11:58

3a/3b "Travel benefit: a)leave information the owner of this card leave to Venaria Reale to Martiny. He was completely payed untill 26 8 1934 for 1 day for travel indemnity and also travel indemnity With Train from Venaria reale to Torino 0.95 lire (Lira was like dollar) with train from Torino ...
by pischionet
25 Jul 2010, 11:07

They were born in 1874 (paolisi Italy) and they lived in Meadville PA.
I wrote another post with all the information i found..
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... 17505.html
Sorry but my English is very bad:D
Andrea
by pischionet
25 Jul 2010, 11:00

2a/2b "Marital status: a)Son of Camillo (death) and Obersan Lucia (death) Born the first of november 1912 in Losanna (switzerland) military district of Ivrea b)Personal details: height:1.65 and half hair:blonde face:oval skin color:rosy eyebrows:brown front:// nose:regular mouth:// teeth:healty...
by pischionet
25 Jul 2010, 09:32

Ok i'll try.. but my English isn't so good: 1a/1b "Birth Year 1912 military district of Ivrea (a place near Turin) Italian Royal army 5th field artillery Document of unlimited leave due to end of military service iussed to Castain Enrico (soldier) serial number 18158 (67) He'll live in Martiny ...
by pischionet
25 Jul 2010, 08:54

Death Certificate

How can i find Us Deat certificate on the web? I'm searching for Mariantonia (Mary) Bifano and Giovanni (John) Allegretti.
Thanks
by pischionet
16 Jul 2010, 09:18
Topic: Italian translation.
Replies: 1
Views: 1855

Re: Italian translation.

Send me that email.
by pischionet
16 Jul 2010, 09:11
Topic: MARIANTONIA BIFANO help me please!
Replies: 16
Views: 6303

Re: MARIANTONIA BIFANO help me please!

It's possible that the 1930's census is wrong? The age is wrong but if i compare the passport application img694.imageshack.us/i...assapp.jpg and the mariantonia 1923 ship manifest the age is right www.ellisisland.org/EI...&line=0021 She was married at 28. that is possible if you see the first i...
by pischionet
15 Jul 2010, 15:27

Probably she leaved Paolisi with all her family and certainly she went back to Italy in the first years of the 50s. My mother was very young but she remember her visit. Her age in the US passport application image coincides with her age reported on the ship manifest. So Biff you are Bifano right? Fr...
by pischionet
15 Jul 2010, 15:06

Ok ok.. so she married Mr John Allegretti right? and she lived in the state of Pennsylvania Meadville right. She came to the Us in the december and not in july right? The Mariantonia i'm searching for i'm sure that came from Paolisi. I don't know the exact arrival. She was born in 1875 so the 1930 c...