Search found 5 matches

by ellengina
20 Feb 2011, 05:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rosa Panni Guttillo---From Castledaccia Sicily to Chicago
Replies: 11
Views: 6297

Re: Rosa Panni Guttillo---From Castledaccia Sicily to Chicag

Dear Kyle, I have yet to find her actual death certificate. There have been many family members who were buried without actual certificates. If I find it, I will send it to you.
by ellengina
19 Feb 2011, 15:25

Hello, Kyle! Since I started this post, I have found quite a bit of information on the Guttillo family. My father is Joe Guttillo, your grandfather's brother. I will be happy to share my research with you, as we are cousins! I'd also like to thank the other contributors who provided the recent info...
by ellengina
13 Jul 2010, 00:02

Thank you for your help! Yes, Dominick Guttillo is a family member. In fact, I just purchased a copy of his death certificate from Cook County Records.
by ellengina
12 Jul 2010, 22:31

Rosa Panni Guttillo---From Castledaccia Sicily to Chicago

Trying to find any information on Rosa Panni Guttillo. She was married to Domenico Guttillo. Their offspring include: James, Jack, Carlo, Dominic, and Bernice Guttillo. Rosa and Domenico Guttillo arrived in NY harbor around 1895. Their surname may have been spelled Guttilla. Not sure if Panni is th...
by ellengina
12 Jul 2010, 22:30
Replies: 1
Views: 1278

Rosa Panni Guttillo---From Castledaccia Sicily to Chicago

Trying to find any information on Rosa Panni Guttillo. She was married to Domenico Guttillo. Their offspring include: James, Jack, Carlo, Dominic, and Bernice Guttillo. Rosa and Domenico Guttillo arrived in NY harbor around 1895. Their surname may have been spelled Guttilla. Not sure if Panni is the...