Search found 4 matches

by deborahking55
16 Aug 2010, 07:19
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Iadarola and Del Grosso's of Pietra Montecorvino, Italy
Replies: 4
Views: 3996

Re: Iadarola and Del Grosso's of Pietra Montecorvino, I

Hi eyetalgal..I just wanted to post an update, thanks to the link you provided I found my great grandparents Marriage information. Both my great grandfather and great grandmothers parents were listed on the form. Again I wanted to thankyou for the direction you gave me. Very helpful I had never used...
by deborahking55
15 Aug 2010, 18:23

Re: Iadarola and Del Grosso's of Pietra Montecorvino, I

Wow eyetalgal Thanks so much, I'll start researching those names and see where it takes me. I found the LDS site a little complicated to maneuver, But I'll try that again and see if I can get around in that site, so much great information on it. Thanks for your response and informative tip Debbie
by deborahking55
15 Aug 2010, 03:42

Iadarola and Del Grosso's of Pietra Montecorvino, Italy

Hello everyone. I have searched and searched for answers on my great grandfathers, father and mother. I know his mother's name was Maria Iadarola. They would have been born abt. 1860-ish I also found it odd that my great grandfather had only 1 brother and 1 sister. Who's names I don't know. Great gr...
by deborahking55
22 May 2010, 00:47
Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
Replies: 89
Views: 196841

Re: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)

Dear Dr. Fabio Paolucci: My great grandmother was Alfonsina Florence Delgrasso or Del Grosso. I spoke with my cousin who insists the surname was DelGrasso. I'm wondering if the two names are interchangeable? My great grandmother was born in Benevento, Campania, Italy. I do not know anything else abo...