Search found 5 matches

by domenico.mozzone
06 Feb 2010, 17:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MAZZONE'S
Replies: 29
Views: 21440

Re: MAZZONE'S

yes you're right. I tried in the last week to find out a contact, an email, a phone number, without success.. In Europe if you know a person name and residence town it’s quite impossible to find out email address or telephone number (privacy, personal information protection.. ), I imagine is the s...
by domenico.mozzone
30 Jan 2010, 16:38

.... How can I reestablish a contact with Jackie Mazzone? You may send her a PM. Click on the http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/themes/fisubsilversh/images/forums/lang_english/icon_pm.gif button on her account profile. Hi Livio, thank you very much for your interest. I sent a PM as first as soon I...
by domenico.mozzone
30 Jan 2010, 08:37

the main step is to find the birthplace.. the correct birthplace... I believe that the WWI draft registration card posted from vj it is right... the problem is to understand the name town.. it seem wrote as Meraner.. we must to find the right place... also the ship's manifest is very helpful.... re...
by domenico.mozzone
26 Jan 2010, 19:16
Topic: Naturalization Records
Replies: 6
Views: 5299

Re: Naturalization Records

Can someone tell me what the next step is after obtaining the Naturalization Records of the family you are searching for please? My ultimate goal is to find out if we have any living relatives outside of the U.S. Thank You, Jackie Hi Jackie please see my update http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Fo...
by domenico.mozzone
25 Jan 2010, 08:57

That record is his. I am going to look at microfilm of naturalization records tomorrow...I think I located his film number.. Although--it says Giovanni Mazzone, not John...is this not common? Hi Jackie, I read your posts only now, finding them googling with Mozzone and Buffalo NY. A couple of days ...