Search found 5 matches

by CRussell14
15 Nov 2009, 00:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PETTI Family from Oratino (CB)
Replies: 22
Views: 27776

Re: PETTI Family from Oratino (CB)

Thank You Very Much. I just got off the phone with my grandmother and she is so excited about the information. It seems that when my GGF came to the states he tried hard to only be a American and didn't talk about Italy much so even my grandmother didn't know any of this.
by CRussell14
14 Nov 2009, 23:59

That would be great. My e-mail address is kacrussell@aol.com My GGF immagrated to the U.S. sometime around 1912 (he was single at the time) Gennaro would soon follow him and they would settle in the Cleveland area (Willoughby, Ohio) and worked at the Cleveland Rubber Co. He was married sometime arou...
by CRussell14
14 Nov 2009, 07:01

Found it GGM's name Mariangela Fatica born 1858 and GGF's name Domenico Latessa born Feb. 10, 1860
by CRussell14
14 Nov 2009, 06:48

Yes, my name is Cody Russell. I did find my GGF's mothers name at one time, but I am unable to find it at the moment. If memory serves me correctly it was something like Angelica (I do know it started with a A). I have his birth certificate from Oratino. It reads. " che Latessa Bonifacio(atto n...
by CRussell14
13 Nov 2009, 18:18

Do you have any Latessa's in your database? My great grandfather is Bonifacio Latessa(b1891), originally from Oratino, immigrated to the U.S. sometime around 1912 and settled in Cleveland area.