Search found 10 matches

by lotus45tiye
17 Mar 2011, 16:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Contacting possible Italian relative
Replies: 21
Views: 8983

Re: Contacting possible Italian relative

Please let us know if you get a reply Chris! My great grandmother Cecilia D'Amato was from Sant' Arsenio. As far as we can tell she never came to the USA with her sons and we have so little info on her.
by lotus45tiye
18 Oct 2009, 12:17
Topic: Italian nicknames
Replies: 9
Views: 7737

Re: Italian nicknames

Christo, my Father's cousin was named Annuciata and they called her Nancy, as possibliity for Nune.
by lotus45tiye
18 Oct 2009, 12:08
Topic: Italian nicknames
Replies: 9
Views: 7737

Re: Italian nicknames

Hi Cristo: My grandfather called his wife Carrie or sometimes Katie, which was his Americanizatin of Catarina. Hope this helps.
by lotus45tiye
01 Sep 2009, 17:58
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: CAROSELLA/CAROSELLI
Replies: 16
Views: 23500

Re: CAROSELLA/CAROSELLI

I have the marriage certificate for my grandmother Stephanina Ciuccio to Matteo Bernarducci in 1903 from the Most Precious Blood Church in Little Italy NYC. The witnesses are Angolina Ciuccio, her sister, and Biagio Accarino, her Aunt's husband. Stephanina appears to be the oldest child of Pietro Ci...
by lotus45tiye
01 Sep 2009, 17:46

Hi Tracy,
Great Picture of Elivra and Phil, Thanks!

The pictures on the Duronia website are good too. You have the right webpage. There is a picture of Elvira with her in-laws, and I thought she was young in that picture! This wedding pic is just wonderful.
by lotus45tiye
08 Jun 2009, 13:44
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: New Foto Album - Province Salerno
Replies: 8
Views: 10711

Re: New Foto Album - Province Salerno

Such beautiful pictures Edmondo! Thank you for sharing them.
It was wonderful to see my Paternal Grandparents hometown of Trentinara.

Carol
by lotus45tiye
28 Aug 2008, 22:38

Just found your post and was completely fascinated by the extent of your research. My paternal grandmother Stephanina Cuiccio (Cucci) had a sister named Elvira Cuiccio, who married Felice Caroselli, I do believe in Duronia. I have been in close contact with their children and grandchildren for many ...
by lotus45tiye
20 Aug 2008, 11:57
Topic: Trentinara
Replies: 17
Views: 29765

Re: Trentinara

Hello everyone: I have a questions about the Status Animarum, am I incorrect in assuming that this would be only for persons residing in Trentinara? Donato Bernarducci is on the manifest dated Aug 23 1890 on ship Sempione with his brother Matteo. I also have him listed in a 1910 Census record from N...
by lotus45tiye
30 Jul 2008, 20:35

Thank you for your assistance Suanj; Will try and write to Trentinara again to obtain the family history. Wrote to the Anagraffe in April, they have not responded yet. Carol
by lotus45tiye
30 Jul 2008, 17:44

Hello everyone; Have been searching for my paternal grandfather's family for years. As my paternal grandmother is related to the Vernaglia/Cuiccio family in Trentinara, and I found the 1915 Status Animarum very interesting. Mariangela Vernaglia and Stefano Cuiccio are my GG grandparents. Their son P...