Search found 13 matches

by smarn54
13 Mar 2008, 14:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surnames Vallone (valone), Frucci
Replies: 0
Views: 5368

surnames Vallone (valone), Frucci

My grandparents came from Cortale, Catanzaro. They were married in Italy and came to America in 1909. She had two sons traveling with her. Would like any information on family in Italy. Parents, siblings,grandparents, cousins. I have no information on them. Grandfathers name G.Battista Vallone born ...
by smarn54
06 Mar 2008, 23:01
Topic: surname Bacchetti
Replies: 2
Views: 2417

Re: surname Bacchetti

Looking for information in Italy. Still haven't found much information. Need more help. Thank you, Sheila
by smarn54
06 Mar 2008, 21:54
Topic: surname Bacchetti
Views: 2417

surname Bacchetti

My grandmother Anninca Bacchetti born in Vestone Brescia Italy on Sept 18, 1987. Would like to know who her parents were and if she had sibling. Also she was married in Italy abt 1902-05 to Angelo Bacchetti from Ono Degno, a cousin. Any informaion would be greatly appreciated. Sheila
by smarn54
04 Mar 2008, 22:28
Topic: Looking for any records on grandparents from Brescia
Replies: 15
Views: 13107

Re: Looking for any records on grandparents from Brescia

I am still looking for any records on my grandparents from Brescia.
How can I find out where and when my grand mother married her first husband. they were married in Italy. ? maybe vestone. Can some one help. thanks sheila
by smarn54
02 Mar 2008, 18:37

Hi Laura, Thank you I guess I'll look in Kentucky. No I do not have naturalization papers, wish i did.Thank uou so much for your help. Sheila
by smarn54
02 Mar 2008, 18:20

Hi Laura,
Annuncia had 3 children Bert, Mary, and Angeline also called (Jennie) she died in 1929 i think.Then came the rest after she married my grand father. But I can find any information on when they got married or where.
Sheila
by smarn54
02 Mar 2008, 16:50

Laura, Thank you, The ww11 record is my grandfather and the other information is correct, becauce my moms name and her siblings are correct. As I mentioned to Misbris there are two Luigi Pirlo. My grandfather immidrated to the US in 1901 from what I have been told, and i can't find any records of th...
by smarn54
02 Mar 2008, 16:32

Misbris, Thank you for the information. I'm not sure if that is my grandfather. There are two Luigi Pirlo one born in 1886 and my grandfather in 1885, they could be cousins, but I'm not sure.I have found one record of him in 1928 returning to US from Italy. Pink67 found that. He is my grandfather. M...
by smarn54
01 Mar 2008, 20:51

Looking for any records on grandparents from Brescia

I am looking for any records or information on my grandparents, born it Brescia Italy in the late 1800. Grandfather Luigi Pirlo born 1985 in Ono Degno. Grandmother Annuinca Bacchetti born in ? Vestone Italy. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, sheila
by smarn54
28 Feb 2008, 15:40
Topic: Surnames Pirlo and Bacchetti from Brescia
Views: 4915

Re: Surnames Pirlo and Bacchetti from Brescia

Hello Valarie
Thank you, I would call these numbers, but I don't know if they speak english. I do not speak Italian.
Sheila
by smarn54
27 Feb 2008, 23:19
Topic: Surnames Pirlo and Bacchetti from Brescia
Views: 4915

Surnames Pirlo and Bacchetti from Brescia

Hello, I am new to this board. I am trying to find family in Italy that I have never met and would like to meet. I will be taking a trip to Italy this summer. My grandparents came from Brescia ( Ono Degno and Vestone). Grandfather Luigi Pirlo born March 25, 1885 in Ono Degno immigrated to America 19...
by smarn54
27 Feb 2008, 19:08
Topic: Surname: Cristinziani
Replies: 22
Views: 20058