Search found 16 matches

by marilyn65
03 Aug 2009, 17:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pallozzi family
Replies: 2
Views: 2399

Re: Pallozzi family

Yes that's right. Had misplaced the info. and also lost some information when I had to change computers.

thanks,
Marilyn
by marilyn65
01 Aug 2009, 22:58
Topic: Pallozzi family
Replies: 2
Views: 2399

Pallozzi family

I haven't been here for a while and am hoping that I can get some new information on my family. My grandparents came from Sulmona Italy, and landed at Boston instead of coming through Ellis Island. My grandfather's name was Alfredo, my grandmother's name was Francesca. Trying to find great grandpare...
by marilyn65
15 Feb 2008, 21:09
Topic: Looking for family from Sulmona
Replies: 28
Views: 19474

Re: Looking for family from Sulmona

Here is the document I was asking about.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7096/002eg6.jpg
by marilyn65
15 Feb 2008, 18:44
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: How can I?
Replies: 9
Views: 7904

Re: How can I?

By the way if I want to send for records from Italy do I send them in Italian? Also are there any fees to get records?
by marilyn65
15 Feb 2008, 18:43

Thanks, that helps.
by marilyn65
15 Feb 2008, 18:40

I wonder why it was listed on his son's birth registration since his son was born in 1856? I don't have my great grandfather's birth date. It doesn't make sense if you take my grandfather's birthdate and subtract it from 1934 that's 78 years. So my great grandfather would have been in his late 80's ...
by marilyn65
15 Feb 2008, 17:55

I am very confused about something. According to a record I have for my grandfather, after listing who his parents are (Nicola & Carmela Fiore) I have this. Annotazioni Ha contratto matrimonio con Parisi Lucia il 27.07.34 nel Comune di Sulmona. Isn't this a contract of marriage with this person ...
by marilyn65
15 Feb 2008, 17:35

Thanks MisBris,

I have a question. On this record it lists Maria Concezia Marinucci as mother. On his brother's it list Concetta Marinucci. Could this be a typing mistake?
by marilyn65
15 Feb 2008, 14:14

How can I?

How can I put a copy of a record on here to be translated?

Thanks,
Marilyn
by marilyn65
15 Feb 2008, 00:06

Even though I can use the boards on ancestry because I do not pay I can not contact Amy.

There is no printer symbol on the pages you sent and when I tried to print the ships manifest it only printed part of the page. Guess I don't really need it since you sent me the information. Thanks again!
by marilyn65
14 Feb 2008, 22:51

Hi Valarie, Thank you again for all of the great information you are giving me. I have been totally confused as to what my grandmother's maiden name was. On her death certificate it lists her father as Joseph Pallozzi, but on a Baptism paper for my father it lists her last name as Colona. Don't have...
by marilyn65
14 Feb 2008, 18:32

Thank you Biff and Valerie for all of this great information. According to my grandmother's death certificate her mother's maiden name was Marinucci. So this could have been my grandmother's uncle. Wow, this is so exciting. I guess now I need to see if I can find any Marinucci realitives still livin...
by marilyn65
14 Feb 2008, 10:40

Thank you VJ for the information about the Family History Center. I have looked there in the past but unfortunately I have a problem trying to read the information. When ever I try to look at the information it makes me extreamly sick. I think it has something to do with my motion sickness. I was wo...
by marilyn65
13 Feb 2008, 23:23

Wow VJ this is great thanks a million. I never knew he had any realitives here. I am sure this is my grandfather as he did come into this country by way of Boston. He then went to Watervliet NY. I tried How did you find this? I would need help with research on my family from Italy. The only other re...