by stardst4
09 Apr 2008, 08:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: D'Alessandro and Ricciardi Surnames
Replies: 7
Views: 6399

Re: D'Alessandro and Ricciardi Surnames

Hi Misbris,

I did find the manifest for Giuseppe for March 6, 1906 on the ship Republic. That is if I did this right.

Thanks again for your help.
by stardst4
07 Apr 2008, 01:03

Misbris,

Thanks so much for your help. This looks like it is a keeper. I do know her mothers name was Albina.

You are the best. I knew if ayone could find out the answer for me, it would be you guys.

Thanks
by stardst4
05 Apr 2008, 08:32

Thanks so much. I appreciate your help
by stardst4
04 Apr 2008, 14:15

D'Alessandro and Ricciardi Surnames

Hi Folks, Once agsin, I am in need of your expertise. I am looking for any info regarding my gg. grandparents who came from Italy. Clelia Ricciardi D'Alessandro Daughter of Nicola and Albina Ricciardi who I understand lived in Borcoreale, Italy. Married Guiseppe D'Alessandro and came to US in 1906. ...
by stardst4
04 Jan 2008, 17:00
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Town in Italy
Replies: 30
Views: 36123

Re: Town in Italy

stardst4 It does seem like Pacifica and Francesco wove a tangled web. I don't know how you will be able to determine with complete surety whether Raffaela is the daughter of Pacifica and/or Francesco. DNA? There are records called atti di recognizione , whereby a parent or parents recognized their ...
by stardst4
03 Jan 2008, 11:17

Hi John,

I think Pacifica is the wife of Francesco. Rafaella's marriage certificate to Antonio Tella states this is first marriage and she was only 15. Is this what you meant?

Thnaks

Happy New Year
by stardst4
19 Dec 2007, 22:03

Hi Biff,

I did see that and added to my files as it confirmed all the info that I had, particularly because my Grandfather, Luigi was living with them as well as Raffaella and her new husband Guiseppe Melino as my GGrandfather Antonio died in 1914 and she remarried in 1917.

Thanks,

Robin
by stardst4
19 Dec 2007, 20:10

Biff

OMG. It is her birthday. I wonder if Tomasso is brother. I need to look into that further.

You guy's are just the greatest. I can't believe all the help you have given me.

Thanks

Robin
by stardst4
19 Dec 2007, 18:57

John, I found 2 manifests for Francesco Angelone One is heading to PA, the other to RI. According to the 1930 Census she married Roefaro at age 25 which put that around 1900. I searched RI death for Francesco but found nothing. Next, I will check PA census and death records for him. Both Pacifica an...
by stardst4
19 Dec 2007, 15:04

John, OMG!! Talk about confused. Both her marriage and death state the maiden name is Campellone. I have been unable to find a marriage cert for Pacifica to Roefaro, but I am going to keep trying. I was hoping to get a lettle more info from that. I kinda thought Angelone was her first name and just ...
by stardst4
18 Dec 2007, 20:26

Yes, it is. I alredy researched the manifest and received the death certificates and marriage certificate for Raffaela. I am still uncertain about Pacifica because when she appears in the 1910 census she is now married to a Luigi Roefaro. I am still researching further.

Thanks,

Robin
by stardst4
18 Dec 2007, 15:08

John,

Rafaella was born May 1, 1894 She married in 1909 in the US. Stil trying to find out info on her parents.

Thanks for your help.
by stardst4
14 Dec 2007, 15:34

Hi John My G Grandfathers name was Antonio Tella and my G Grandmothers name was Raffaella Campellone and her mother was Pacifica Roefaro. The only other thing that I was told is that they used to own olive orchards and they gave them away to other family members. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
by stardst4
14 Dec 2007, 09:31

Biff,

Thanks so much for your help
by stardst4
13 Dec 2007, 18:40

Town in Italy

Hello all,

Happy Holidays.

I am hoping someone could help me. Has anyone heard of a town in Italy called Collial Volt. I am looking for my Great Grandparents who came from this town.

Thanks