Search found 5 matches

by jessicaitalia
03 Aug 2007, 00:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Fattorusso and Ruggiero from Angri, Italy
Replies: 5
Views: 8206

Fattorusso and Ruggiero from Angri, Italy

Hello, I am looking for any information about the surnames Fattorusso and Ruggiero. My great-grandmother's maiden name says "Fattorusso" on her marriage license, but on her death cert., it says her Father's surname was "Ruggiero" and her mother's maiden name was "Bove"....
by jessicaitalia
28 Jul 2007, 23:47
Topic: Success at Comune di Salerno??
Replies: 4
Views: 4622

Re: Success at Comune di Salerno??

Thanks for your advice, I did do all of those things! It's frustrating :) I did receive their marriage certificate, but I had to pay someone else $100 to get that. I even made a copy of their marriage certificate and enclosed that with the birth certificate request in hopes that it would help them. ...
by jessicaitalia
28 Jul 2007, 17:46
Topic: Success at Comune di Salerno??
Replies: 4
Views: 4622

Success at Comune di Salerno??

Hello, I am having a heck of a time getting my great-grandparents birth certificates from the Comune di Salerno. I have asked once in 2006 and then again this June of 2007. Has anyone had any success with this Comune or can give any advice? It is the capital city of the Province of Salerno. Thank yo...
by jessicaitalia
27 Jul 2007, 00:54
Topic: Matteis/ Raritan NJ
Replies: 19
Views: 14708

Re: Comune di Angri

Hello, I am trying to get a birth certificate from the Comune di Angri and have had no luck. I have written twice and sent a fax request also. I have been waiting about 8 months.

Can anyone help? Thanks, Jessicaitalia
by jessicaitalia
27 Jul 2007, 00:50
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Valle dell'Angelo
Replies: 44
Views: 85678

Re: Salerno

Hello-- I am new to this list. I have written two times to the Ufficio di Stato Civile (Anagrafe) in the Comune di Salerno in the Province of Salerno, in order to request my grandfather's and grandmother's birth certificates. I have waited 7 months and I wrote another letter, and I still have no rep...