Search found 9 matches

by Tommysnana
12 Nov 2010, 20:09
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Sanza - Name on a Statue
Replies: 12
Views: 5621

Re: Sanza - Name on a Statue

Thank you! I will try the letter. I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again,
Linda
by Tommysnana
10 Nov 2010, 13:00

Hi!

Oh I must have been half asleep, I didn't even see the link.
Thank you so much for you help. I think I would like to get that document. Please show me how.

Thanks again, Linda
by Tommysnana
10 Nov 2010, 09:27

Hi, I do not have the video, it is listed on you tube. This is the title of what I watched, there is a part 2 as well......Scorci di Sanza - parte 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRVmNm2qL... Sanza is beautiful! Francesco is listed on the WWII side of the monument. Johnnyonthe spot, did you see thi...
by Tommysnana
09 Nov 2010, 23:10

Sanza - Name on a Statue

Hi! I recently was watching a video of the town of Sanza. In the town there is a statue of a soldier. One side reads Sanza AISUOIEROL 1915-1918. Another side has a list of I'm assuming soldiers? One name is the same as my great grandfather who is from Sanza Italy. It reads: Soldato Francesco Loguerc...
by Tommysnana
08 Sep 2007, 18:11
Topic: Montemiletto
Replies: 47
Views: 47721

Re: Montemiletto

Well I told you I was slow. The only thing I have verified so far is the census records being correct. 1910, 1920, 1930. I must have totally missed them all these years. Maybe getting tired after reading so many then just gave up...I'm not sure. I will email the person that has done research on the ...
by Tommysnana
08 Sep 2007, 11:39

All, You know how to give people goosebumps and cry....happily of course. I need to go out this morning but when I come back, I will not leave my computer. Most of what I see seems correct but I'll check it out to see. Wow second marriage for both grandparents? How in the world do you all do this? M...
by Tommysnana
08 Sep 2007, 01:12

Oh my, you all are great! I have to take this all in. I know for a fact, the last entry is my grandmother and grandfather because all the siblings are my aunts and uncles. My father was born in swampscott. I am just so overwhelmed. I have searched the census etc with no findings. However I see the l...
by Tommysnana
07 Sep 2007, 20:21

Thank you Elizabeth, I'll give it a try. My grandfather Salvatore Colella was born in Montemiletto in approx 1875. The only brother I know of is Pasquale born in approx 1876. My grandmother Margaret Loguercio was born in Salerno approx 1879. I'm not sure where or when they were married. I do know th...
by Tommysnana
06 Sep 2007, 23:26

Hi All, I'm new to this forum and saw the posts. I am as well a Colella....however there are so many of them with the same name I have totally confused myself. One minute I think I have something then all of a sudden I'm proven wrong. I was born in Lynn Mass and even there my grandfather and another...