Search found 6 matches

by dulceminnesota
06 Aug 2006, 03:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: More about Giuseppe Maffeo
Replies: 7
Views: 4712

Re: More about Giuseppe Maffeo

Debbie, Sorry to bother you. I am new with this site. I just wanted to update with new information that I got. I did not know that I was not suppose to do that. I never say my grandmother passed away. My grandmother is alive. The one that is dead is my grandmother's grandfather (Giuseppe). Also I wa...
by dulceminnesota
06 Aug 2006, 02:40
Topic: More about Giuseppe Maffeo
Replies: 7
Views: 4712

More about Giuseppe Maffeo

Here is an update that I got from the past forum. We are looking for more information related to Giuseppe Maffeo and our relatives in Italy. He was born in Torino in 1866. He died in 1932 in Ecuador. We think he has family in Torino (quartiere Madonna di Campagna). My grandmother would like to keep ...
by dulceminnesota
04 Aug 2006, 08:16
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Maffeo from Torino
Replies: 4
Views: 4015

Re: Maffeo from Torino

Debbie,
His name was Giuseppe (Josephe) Maffeo. They think he was born in 1866 in Torino, Italy. He moved to SouthAmerica around 1888. We are looking for his birth certificate.
Thanks for your help.
by dulceminnesota
04 Aug 2006, 05:15
Topic: looking for information
Replies: 3
Views: 4582

Maffeo Family

His name was Josephe Maffeo. My grandmother thinks he was born in 1866 in Torino.

Thanks Trish for your info
by dulceminnesota
04 Aug 2006, 04:31
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Maffeo from Torino
Replies: 4
Views: 4015

Maffeo from Torino

Hello,
My grandmother's grandfather was from Torino, Italy. We are trying to find his birth Certificate. Do you know where I will be able to find that? Thanks.
by dulceminnesota
04 Aug 2006, 04:20
Topic: looking for information
Replies: 3
Views: 4582

looking for information

Hello, My grandmother's grandfather was from Torino, Italy. His last name was Maffeo. Do you know if there is a place where I can find his birth certificate? We would like to know if there are other family members in Torino. He moved from Italy to South America back in 1888. Please if you can help m...