Search found 118 matches

by jancrowe
26 May 2006, 07:13
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gertrude has been found!
Replies: 198
Views: 129322

Re: Gertrude has been found!

went to the sheriff's office but he was off for two days but we left donuts :lol: :lol:

janice
by jancrowe
26 May 2006, 06:37

oh yes before I forget

have to send a card off to Winnifred Kolsch it turns out that she is John's Aunt. Will include a photo for her along with a thank you note.
hugs
janice
by jancrowe
26 May 2006, 06:33

Okay here are somemore photos first http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/1715/10003462nm.jpg http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6449/10003831cf.jpg http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/5848/10003956si.jpg Wayne and Gertrude spent alot of time talking and hugging both cried alot and she and I spent an af...
by jancrowe
26 May 2006, 06:01

Sorry Everyone I wasn't able to get on last night as I was very very tired. We arrived at my kid's house about 1:15am Wednesday morning and I got up with the kids at 6am. Then put in a full days works including getting Wayne back over so he could get to work in Brampton for 10pm. Have just downloade...
by jancrowe
20 May 2006, 10:13

hey all

Well we are here
Just sitting here with bill and Joann showing them all that we did to find Gertrude

Am taking lots of pictures for you
back soon
hugs and love Janice :D :D
by jancrowe
18 May 2006, 16:58

Good Morning (my time) to all we will be there till next Tuesday our flight leaves Vegas at 11:25am Mind you Trudy has already told Wayne that I may be flying back on my own. The weather is working out perfectly for me to go with him (still raining) so Landscaping is on hold til things dry up here. ...
by jancrowe
18 May 2006, 09:38

I most certainly will just finished putting photos on disk to take with me, takes up less room than photo albums. Wayne is spending the night with our daughter and she should be charging her Apple so I can watch movies in the air. I have 5 movies that I haven't had time to watch two books and a bag ...
by jancrowe
18 May 2006, 08:38

Hello All Just to let you know that by this time tomorrow we will almost be in Reno In the morning though have to go to the Grandson's Spring Concert then pull quills from the big boy then it is off to Syracuse. Have something here that you may all be interested in seeing though will have more when ...
by jancrowe
13 May 2006, 23:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SUNDAY-MAY 14
Replies: 3
Views: 3284

Re: SUNDAY-MAY 14

Suanj Thank You much and I will pass your wishes on to Gertrude Wayne has had his brother Bill buy from Wayne a Cherry Tree for Gertrude for Mother's Day...........he may only spend 6 days with her this trip but she'll have the tree for the rest of her life. "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OUT THERE...
by jancrowe
13 May 2006, 09:57

hello again Just a word of warning to anyone who decides to use priceline.com name your own price don't unless you are planning a straight flight. Got my tickets from Syracuse to Vegas then find out it is an 8hr drive (don't want to lose time with Gertrude and family) so they were nice enough to can...
by jancrowe
13 May 2006, 03:34

Girls day sounds good My daughter won't go with me cause little girl baby doesn't like driving in the car. When she is old enough Grandma gets to take her to get her ears pierced as neither parent can handle watching that kind of stuff. Have finalized travel plans we leave Syracuse at 3:30pm the 18t...
by jancrowe
12 May 2006, 07:31

Hey All I am so happy to hear all the good news "happiness and Luck is contagious" :D :D :D Sorry to have been away for so long but was sick and in bed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ........nasty allergies (then infection) plus still recovering from car accident in January. We are booked on a 3:30p...
by jancrowe
05 May 2006, 06:48

Haven't seen or heard but then I only just got on

Sent out prayers for all of you and some especially for Lisa and her family every day since the surgery.

Won't be on long tonight can't see well with my eyes half shut but will definately check in in the am.

Hugs and love
Janice
by jancrowe
05 May 2006, 06:29

Most recent message recieved from a Thank you received today

Wow, I really didn't imagine that you would get anywhere from what we were able to provide. Glad we were able to help.

Regards,

Missing You Administrator
http://www.missing-you.net

Thought you would all like to share in this
Janice
by jancrowe
04 May 2006, 08:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Opinions......
Replies: 70
Views: 45527

Re: Opinions......

well folks have been all over tonight and have to retire as 5am comes early

Let the Bells ring out and the banners fly "that cat goes to the vet tomorrow" no more all night howling sessions.

Like the red eyes Nuccia

Janice