Search found 4 matches

by Graz
01 Nov 2006, 17:39
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: International Reply Coupon
Replies: 18
Views: 18048

Re: International Reply Coupon

>Does anyone know the translation of "international reply coupon"? In Italy we call them "Buono di risposta internazionale". I never buy it but I've trouble every time I spend one of this in my Post Office. The last time they told me "No one use "Buoni di Risposta Inter...
by Graz
19 Oct 2006, 20:00
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: How popular is Genealogy in Italy
Replies: 9
Views: 11409

Re: How popular is Genealogy in Italy

Hi everybody! I'm italian and I work in a parish archive. When someone ask about a genealogical reserch I do my best but research takes really a lot of time and research is not the only thing I've to do. But I do it, even after weeks... I only can imagine how important it is for those people. In my ...
by Graz
02 Aug 2006, 01:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lost relatives
Replies: 15
Views: 11266

Re: Lost relatives

Hi! Guiel sounds quite strange as surname. Viel or Giol are surname you can find in Treviso area. I think you can try to write to Archivio di Stato di Treviso (astv@archivi.beniculturali.it) but without the name of the town or village were your grandmother was born it's quite difficult to find somet...
by Graz
26 Jan 2006, 02:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Brun, Brunn of Andreis
Replies: 5
Views: 5926

Re: Brun, Brunn of Andreis

Hi! Andreis is a parrish of Pordenone-Concordia Diocese: Since the 1976 earthquake all the parrish ancient archives are in "Archivio Diocesano" so I think it's better to write to: Curia Vescovile di Concordia-Pordenone Via Revedole, 1 33170 PORDENONE Tel. 0434.221111 Fax 0434.27213 E-mail:...