Search found 5 matches

by GaryLedger
01 Oct 2006, 22:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: more info about the quaglieni family
Replies: 23
Views: 19604

Re: more info about the quaglieni family

Hi Again I have been looking at the Ancestry US records for my unrelated Suckley family and remembered about the Sebastian-Quaglieni puzzle and had a quick search. I have found the following, please tell me if it is of any use and I will try to expand on it if it is. 1910 census. 8th Avenue, Manhatt...
by GaryLedger
31 Jan 2006, 21:35

Hi Donald There is a Romeo Sebastian on the 1910 US census as well as the free 1880 one. I've had a thought that maybe it's worthwhile to use the 14 day free trial on Ancestry.com to view the record as it may help and maybe you can find others as well. I have used their site before for the free tria...
by GaryLedger
07 Jan 2006, 02:05

Hi Rita This link may be of interest to you it shows when the Quaglieni family were naturalised as British citizens. Antonio was issued with his certificate 20 Feb 1866. Then on 28 March 1866 Amelia, Adelaide, Romeo & Luigi received theirs http://www.anglo-italianfhs.org.uk/docs/misc05q.pdf Gary
by GaryLedger
08 Dec 2005, 20:05

Hi again Just found this, thought it might be useful. The more info you have to search through the better. SEBASTIAN, CECILIA [nee Cecilia Berry]. (March 14, 1857-August 21, 1914) Equestrienne. Born in NYC of theatrical and circus parents. Received training as a rider at a very young age. Married ci...
by GaryLedger
07 Dec 2005, 21:28

Hi Rita and Donald I've recently been researching the Quaglieni family. My great great uncle was Luigi (born 1848 Venice). I have found the following information on his brother Sebastiano born 1838. It seems they had another name (possibly a stage name of some sort) of Sebastian. Part of my family a...