Search found 6 matches

by Sebastian-quaglieni
01 Feb 2006, 01:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: more info about the quaglieni family
Replies: 23
Views: 19605

Re: more info about the quaglieni family

Thank Gary for the information. My cousin in Colorodo and I will search for this. Don Sebastian-Quaglieni
by Sebastian-quaglieni
29 Dec 2005, 01:36

Hi from Donald Sebastian; I'm not at Baptist Minister, I'm in aviation. Does your Uncle have any name connected with Quaglieni? I am trying to find out who my Great Grandfarther is, Louis or Romeo Sebastian-Quaglieni. Below is some information on these two men. SEBASTIAN, ROMEO. (d. February 3, 1919...
by Sebastian-quaglieni
14 Dec 2005, 09:04

Hi Rita; hope to answer your questions; Great news! But I have a question. What is the date your grandfather died, do not know, not on death certificate. do you also have his birth date? not on certificate. It's just to look further in the family tree. Hope to hear from you soon. My cousin Mary says...
by Sebastian-quaglieni
13 Dec 2005, 19:03

Hi Rita; recieved my Grandfarther death certificate today. My father was Anthony Sebastian-Quagieni, truck driver, NYC My Grandfarther is Anthony Sebastian-(AKAS) Quaglieni a waiter in NYC born in New Jersey was 59 years old. His Farther was Anthony S. Quaglieni born in Italy His Mother was Mary Cur...
by Sebastian-quaglieni
11 Oct 2005, 06:19

Hi Rita & Everybody interested; I didn't get your husbands email yet. Would you reather me reply to you, or on this site? A listing of questions ask is below. what is the name of your father and when was he born etc. Thomas Anthony Sebastian-Quaglieni, born Brooklyn NY, January 12, 1904 Anothony...
by Sebastian-quaglieni
10 Oct 2005, 09:17

Hi; I'm Donald Sebastian-Quaglieni on my passport, but just use Donald Sebastian. I don't know if my Great Grandfarther is Anthony. Trying to find my Grandfather Death Certificate from NYC, NY USA about 1940. My Grandmother raised my cousin Mary Logreen now in Denver CO. USA. who is doing the reasea...