Thank you RICBRU. I was not aware of the Campobasso link. :D
by Macali
26 Sep 2006, 21:17
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Rotundo, Pietro
Replies: 0
Views: 2273

Rotundo, Pietro

Looking for information on Pietro Rotundo who is said to have emigrated from Guardiaregia to Argentina in 1924. Any leads would be appreciated.
by Macali
26 Sep 2006, 21:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rotundo, Pietro
Replies: 1
Views: 3361

Rotundo, Pietro

Looking for information on Pietro Rotundo who is said to have emigrated from Guardiaregia to Argentina in 1924. Any leads would be appreciated.
by Macali
26 Sep 2006, 20:59
Topic: Bartolomeo/Pallotta
Replies: 7
Views: 5348

Re: Bartolomeo/Pallotta

Thank you for response. I did not see reply to previous post. This is the 'Matteo' I am inquiring about and do already have the info you cite. My request may be mis-leading as I'm attempting to obtain info on Mateo's and 'Vittoria's' ancestors in Italy.
by Macali
25 Sep 2006, 22:54
Replies: 7
Views: 5348

Bartolomeo/Pallotta

Trying to obtain ancestoral information on Matteo and Vittoria Bartolomeo who were born and married in and emmigrated from Guariaregia to the USA. Matteo was born 14 January 1892 and emigrated to the USA in 1914. His father's name was Domenic Bartolomeo. His mother's name was Maria Magdalena Buttino...
by Macali
03 Oct 2005, 22:03
Views: 4207

Bartolomeo/Pallotta

Interested in establishing contact with anyone currently researching, or with knowledge of, the following families: Bartolomeo, Matteo - born Guardiaregia Jan 14, 1891. Father: Domenic Bartolomeo, Mother: Maria Magdalena Buttino. Emmigrated to USA abt 1917 (an Italian soldier who joined US Armed For...
by Macali
16 Sep 2005, 00:21
Replies: 5
Views: 3790

[quote="VaDeb"]If you want to research the Italian ancestors of the persons named you are in luck. There is microfilm available from the LDS and covers 1809-1910. Thank you. Am Familiar with LDS databases. Right now I am looking for any individual who may have been researching these famili...
by Macali
16 Sep 2005, 00:18

ricbru wrote:Hello,
what kind of infos are you looking for?
bye ricbru
Thank you. Right now I am looking for any individual who may have been researching these families. Essentially, if someone has done this research I am trying to obtain access to their information on a reciprical basis.
by Macali
15 Sep 2005, 22:57
Replies: 0
Views: 2077

Bartolomeo/Pallotta

Interested in establishing contact with anyone currently researching, or with knowledge of, the following families: Bartolomeo, Matteo - born Guardiaregia Jan 14, 1891. Father: Domenic Bartolomeo, Mother: Maria Magdalena Buttino. Emmigrated to USA abt 1917 (an Italian soldier who joined US Armed For...
by Macali
15 Sep 2005, 22:56

Bartolomeo/Pallotta

by Macali
26 Jun 2004, 20:04
Topic: Bartolomeo/Pallotta - Guardiaregia
Replies: 4
Views: 6746

Re: Bartolomeo/Pallotta - Guardiaregia

Peter - thank you for responding. I'm new at this so please bear with me. To start, I want to try to establish communication (preferably by email) with an organization in Guardiaregia that can research for and/or provide copies of documents evidencing birth, baptism, marriage, property ownership, de...
by Macali
25 Jun 2004, 12:58
Topic: Italian Military Records
Views: 4013

Italian Military Records

This may be the wrong forum for this post, but I am interested in finding out if an ancestor served in the Italian army. Is there a source available for determining this information? The only information I have for the individual is his name, date and place of birth. Thank you.......Macali
by Macali
25 Jun 2004, 12:45
Topic: Bartolomeo/Pallotta - Guardiaregia
Replies: 4
Views: 6746

Bartolomeo/Pallotta - Guardiaregia

Trying to obtain sources for ancestoral information on Matteo and Vittoria Bartolomeo who were born and married in and emmigrated from Guariaregia to the USA. Matteo was born 14 January 1892 and emigrated to the USA in 1914. His father's name was Domenic Bartolomeo. His mother's name was Maria Magda...